Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year, and a Whole New Cruising Season

So I am sitting in a hotel room in Tuscon (Arizona in case you weren't sure where that is), and I am sitting here thinking about everything that has happened in the last 365 days that have passed. Its truly been an interesting year, both for myself and the cruising industry. I expect a lot more news (hopefully good) out of the industry in the next year. I hope to be able to upkeep this blog a lot better than I have been doing (1 post a month is not enough by my standards). I will be adding on news headlines from the cruising industry (as soon as I find the time do add them on; should be soon). New Year's is not only a time for reflection, but for celebration as well, and I can almost guarantee that there will be a huge amount of people onboard ships when midnight comes around tonight. The New Year is definitely having effects on cruising as well; tonight is generally one of those rare "stay up all night and party" nights (on a 7 day trip; the one I usually do is the last night). In any case, I wish you a happy new year and hope for many exciting things in the near future.

No comments: